Monday, September 27, 2010

Our dear little deer.....performing for company

 We were sitting in the back yard on Labor Day with Sarah's parents, Mike and Anne, who were visiting from the U.K., our cousins Frank and Doris, and Mike and Sarah.  Doris asked if we thought we might see our little deer family while we were sitting there.  Just then, right on cue, out of the woods they came, looking for some tasty snacks.  I wouldn't dare move from my seat to get my camera.  But here was the moment, captured by Mike Baker:

Photos by Mike Baker -- thanks Mike!!


 
 What else is there to say?!?

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Fred, these guys have special dispensation from the food chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jean (and Fred the deer eater),
    I can't believe how big the chldren are getting. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease keep Uncle Fred away from the little darlings. I'm off to buy "Fred" traps. Thanks for the photos.
    Love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete